City on a Hill CDs (Quakertown)
"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hil cannot be hidden." Matthew 5:14
Christ said it: “You are the light of the world.” As His followers, we have a mandate: to be the Church that Jesus has commanded us to be, the cities on a hill that brightly shine His glory and radiate His love to a lost and dying culture.
What does it mean for the Church to be a city on a hill? We live in a relativistic culture that believes there is no absolute truth. In a very real sense, the Church has lost its moorings. It no longer proclaims the truth. And it seems more concerned with making its congregants feel good about themselves than it does with telling them the truth.
The 7 messages of City on a Hill include:
- "Making God's Word Plain" by Steve Lawson
- "Giving Praise to God" by Philip Ryken
- "Thinking and Acting Biblically" by Philip Ryken
- "Growing Together" by Steve Lawson
- "Reaching the World" by Philip Ryken
- "The Expository Preaching of Jonathan Edwards" by Steve Lawson
- "The Authority of the Word" by Calvin Reed
Publisher: Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals
Publish Date: 2009
7 messages on 7 CDs
Tags: calling, culture, city