What is the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals?
The Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals is coalition of confessional pastors, scholars, and churchmen proclaiming biblical doctrine in order to foster a Reformed awakening in today's Church.
What are the Alliance's Hours of Operation?
The Alliance is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm ET. The Alliance is closed 10 days per year around holidays, including New Years Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Can I pay with a check instead of a credit card?
If you would like to pay by check, please write down the titles you would like (please include the code for each product if you can), and send your order to:
Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals
600 Eden Rd
Lancaster, PA 17601.
Please include the shipping amount in your check total. Shipping prices can be found here.
What are the shipping rates?
The Alliance will ship to the United States and Canada for a flat rate of $4. Shipping outside the United States or Canada must be priced individually as rates vary based on country. Full payment and an email address are required for orders outside of the United States and Canada. Due to high levels of deceit in these situations, orders cannot ship without payment in advance.
Why have I not received the free premium I requested from the Alliance?
In order to share our limited resources with as many people as possible, please limit your free requests to no more than one per month per household.
Can you explain what are MP3s? And what is the difference between MP3s on CD and MP3s on DVD?
MP3s are digital audio files that can be played in a variety of players. Due to the smaller file size, more MP3 messages can fit per disc than traditional audio files. MP3s on CD can be played in some CD players, most DVD players, and on the computer. MP3s on DVD can be played in most DVD players and newer computers. In all cases MP3s can be saved to a computer, imported into iTunes, Windows Media Player, or similar software and then be sent to a portable MP3 player like an iPod.
One other MP3 fact is that many publishers digitally protect MP3 files to stop copying and sharing. We do not restrict our MP3s. So you may make copies for your personal use across several players. But we do ask that one respect the Alliance's licenses and permissions with our contributors and speakers by not distributing beyond your own personal, family use.
How can I download an MP3?
1. Select the MP3 you wish to purchase by clicking the Add To Cart button.
2. Select the quantity and then click Proceed to Checkout button.
3. Click the Submit Order button and either create a new profile or log-in to your current one.
4. Enter payment information (follow prompts).
5. Click Submit Order Now.
6. After you have completed step 5 you will see a screen that displays your entire order. Next to your order you will see the word "Download" in blue.
7. Click the word "Download" to begin downloading your MP3.
8. If you wish to wait and download the MP3 at a later time you will just need to log-in and review your orders to find the "Download" button.
How Can I Load MP3s from a DVD Into iTunes?
1. Put a disc from the PCRT anthology into your computers DVD drive
2. Open iTunes
3. Click on the menu icon then click "Add files to Library..."
4. Click on your DVD drive
5. Click on the first message, scroll down to the last message, press and hold the shift key and then click the last message. This will select all the messages on the disc
6. Click "Open"
7. After several minutes the mp3s will all be in iTunes
Why Isn't the Message I'm Looking for Available?
The Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals has thousands of messages, hundreds of sets, in several different formats and media types. The possible combinations and outputs can be overwhelming. Occasionally messages are not recorded at a high quality or are lost. We have made all attempts within our limited resources to provide best quality, complete content. But situations and occasions arise when certain messages are not usable or are not of the highest level. In those cases, we apologize. Should you receive any resource from the Alliance that you are not 100% happy with, we will happily (and insistently) replace or refund your payment. Thank you for your partnership with the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals!
Does the Alliance record and offer the Event Q&A Sessions for sale?
Event Question and Answer session recordings are not available due to the lower quality recording that is usually accomplished during these sessions. Further, they are often done in a light-hearted and joking manner and without the benefit of hearing it in its entirety or seeing the speakers in context, the message could be confusing or hurtful. The Alliance encourages conference attendance to hear these sessions, as well as fellowship and teaching.
My order has arrived damaged or incorrect, what should I do?
First, the Alliance stands behind all of its products, attempting to ship right every time, first time. But mistakes and errors do happen in the manufacturing and distribution process, so we promise to make it right! If you find something broken or wrong, you should let us know right away. The fastest way is th phone our customer service team at 215-546-3696, Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Eastern. You can also email .
our follow up to your notice will be as follows:
- If you received faulty or wrong audio or video manufactured by the Alliance, we will simply ship a completely new set (up to the full volume). If it's just one disc of the volume we encourage you to give away the remaining parts, once your new set arrives.
- If you received a faulty or wrong book or product sold by others, and as we have to return those to our suppliers, we will do two things. We will send your new item right away. And we will also send a "call tag" so UPS can come and pick up the old item.
The Alliance wants to deliver high quality resources correctly. We welcome the opportunity to serve you and look forward to making any errors or failures right.
Can I burn copies of Alliance messages to share with others?
The Alliance has a vast library of audio resources that we are pleased to share and pray you are blessed by it. We attempt to keep our costs low and that audio as affordable as possible. It might go unnoticed that a single message required two plane flights, an honorarium to the speaker, hours of editing and mastering, as well as materials and packaging. Further, some content is available only by a license agreement with its owner.
Every MP3 or CD purchased gives much needed funding to the ministry of the Alliance to continue it’s work in producing and delivering such high quality teaching, and ultimately resources. So we respectfully ask that our audio not be duplicated beyond personal use and never reposted on the internet.
If you are an Alliance Friend, we will happily provide additional copies of your monthly CDs to share with others. If you are part of the Alliance President's Circle, we will gladly give you as much audio as you care to have and to give away. Alliance Allies get free audio as fast as they can return survey forms and can give away those messages as they wish. And Alliance Reformation Societies are encouraged to request audio sets to give away at their meetings.