What is the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals?
The Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals is coalition of confessional pastors, scholars, and churchmen proclaiming biblical doctrine in order to foster a Reformed awakening in today's Church.
Can I pay with a check instead of a credit card?
If you would like to pay by check, please write down the titles you would like (please include the code for each product if you can), and send your order to:
Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals
600 Eden Rd
Lancaster, PA 17601.
Please include the shipping amount in your check total. Shipping prices can be found here.
The Alliance will ship to the United States and Canada for a flate rate of $4. Orders outside the the United States or Canada are not accepted.
Why have I not received the free premium I requested from the Alliance?
In order to share our limited resources with as many people as possible, please limit your free requests to no more than one per month per household.
Can you explain what are MP3s? And what is the difference between MP3s on CD and MP3s on DVD?
MP3s are digital audio files that can be played in a variety of players. Due to the smaller file size, more MP3 messages can fit per disc than traditional audio files. MP3s on CD can be played in some CD players, most DVD players, and on the computer. MP3s on DVD can be played in most DVD players and newer computers. In all cases MP3s can be saved to a computer, imported into iTunes, Windows Media Player, or similar software and then be sent to a portable MP3 player like an iPod.
One other MP3 fact is that many publishers digitally protect MP3 files to stop copying and sharing. We do not restrict our MP3s. So you may make copies for your personal use across several players. But we do ask that one respect the Alliance's licenses and permissions with our contributors and speakers by not distributing beyond your own personal, family use.
How can I download an MP3?
1. Select the MP3 you wish to purchase by clicking the Add To Cart button.
2. Select the quantity and then click Proceed to Checkout button.
3. Click the Submit Order button and either create a new profile or log-in to your current one.
4. Enter payment information (follow prompts).
5. Click Submit Order Now.
6. After you have completed step 5 you will see a screen that displays your entire order. Next to your order you will see the word "Download" in blue.
7. Click the word "Download" to begin downloading your MP3.
8. If you wish to wait and download the MP3 at a later time you will just need to log-in and review your orders to find the "Download" button.
Why Isn't the Message I'm Looking for Available?
The Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals has thousands of messages, hundreds of sets, in several different formats and media types. The possible combinations and outputs can be overwhelming. Occasionally messages are not recorded at a high quality or are lost. We have made all attempts within our limited resources to provide best quality, complete content. But situations and occasions arise when certain messages are not usable or are not of the highest level. In those cases, we apologize. Should you receive any resource from the Alliance that you are not 100% happy with, we will happily (and insistently) replace or refund your payment. Thank you for your partnership with the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals!
My order has arrived damaged or incorrect, what should I do?
First, the Alliance stands behind all of its products, attempting to ship right every time, first time. But mistakes and errors do happen in the manufacturing and distribution process, so we promise to make it right! If you find something broken or wrong, you should let us know right away. The fastest way is th phone our customer service team at 215-546-3696, Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Eastern. You can also email .
our follow up to your notice will be as follows:
- If you received faulty or wrong audio or video manufactured by the Alliance, we will simply ship a completely new set (up to the full volume). If it's just one disc of the volume we encourage you to give away the remaining parts, once your new set arrives.
- If you received a faulty or wrong book or product sold by others, and as we have to return those to our suppliers, we will do two things. We will send your new item right away. And we will also send a "call tag" so UPS can come and pick up the old item.
The Alliance wants to deliver high quality resources correctly. We welcome the opportunity to serve you and look forward to making any errors or failures right.