Holiness and Honor: A Reformed View of Sex and Marriage (MP3 Set)
Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology
Living in a society where ancient customs regarding gender, sex and marriage are being swept away, it is vitally important for Christians to have a clear grasp of God's design for human sexuality. It is also important that churches provide teaching that transcends behavior but notes the biblical significance and God-intended purpose for this important aspect of human experience.
God's gift of sex and marriage are inseparably joined in God's creation design. However, what is the purpose? What is the pattern? Why does it matter so vitally that Christians pursue biblical marriages? Why are traditional values of gender, sex, and marriage being swept away?
The 6 messages of Holiness and Honor: A Reformed View of Sex and Marriage include:
- "The Goodness of God's Design for Marriage" by Iain Duguid
- "Gender and the Image of God" by David Garner
- "The Honorable Institution of Marriage" by David Murray
- "The Beauty of God's Design for Sex" by Richard Phillips
- "Sexual Sanctification" by Richard Phillips
- "The Marriage of Christ and His Church" by Joel Beeke
Publisher: Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals
6 MP3 messages on 1 CD Media
Tags: 2015, gender, holiness, marriage, pcrt, sex, sexuality