Holiness and Honor: A Reformed View of Sex and Marriage Seminars (CD Set)
Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology
Living in a society where ancient customs regarding gender, sex and marriage are being swept away, it is vitally important for Christians to have a clear grasp of God's design for human sexuality. It is also important that churches provide teaching that transcends behavior but notes the biblical significance and God-intended purpose for this important aspect of human experience.
God's gift of sex and marriage are inseparably joined in God's creation design. However, what is the purpose? What is the pattern? Why does it matter so vitally that Christians pursue biblical marriages? Why are traditional values of gender, sex, and marriage being swept away?
The 5 messages of Holiness and Honor: A Reformed View of Sex and Marriage Seminars include:
- "Biblical Sexuality for Married and Single Christians" by Tim Geiger
- "Repentance and Restoration in Marriage" by Joe Thorn
- "Not in My Church! Tackling Sexual Sin and Sexual Sinners with Gratitude" by David Garner
- "Friendship in Marriage" by Joel Beeke
- "God's Mandate to Men in Marriage" by Richard Phillips
Publisher: Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals
5 messages on 5 CDs
Tags: 2015, gender, holiness, marriage, pcrt, sex, sexuality